Thursday, December 14, 2006

please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times

This week has been an emotional roller coaster ride. Last Saturday I was completely convinced that the clomid has had absolutely no effect on me and nothing at all was going on in the nether regions. Then, on Sunday, there was suddenly lots and lots of clear, watery cervical mucus. We tossed the preseed we've been using this cycle because there was absolutely no need. Monday I had more eggwhite than I have ever seen before along with bloating and menstrual-like cramps. Not to mention incredibly, painfully sensitive nipples. I actually thought, this is it, I am ovulating! Tuesday, my bbt jumped four tenths of a degree. I was ready to celebrate! But since then, my temp dropped again (the very next day) and stayed down. My nipples are still a little sensitive, but the bloating and cramping went away completely. And my cervical mucus is neither impressive nor dried up, but just kind of constantly wettish. So what the hell is going on? I have no idea. It's like my ovaries were about to cooperate, then changed their minds at the last minute, and are now making "ha ha" Nelson noises at me. Now I'm just ready for this cycle (cd 19) to be over so I can try again.

1 comment:

Thalia said...

I think the ovulation on/off thing does happen, I'm sorry your body has been messing you around.