Thursday, March 16, 2006

nothing to report

Did I ovulate? Don't be ridiculous. I have been having extremely annoying spotting for the last two weeks, though. Fun. Moving right along.

I haven't been posting lately because truthfully I have nothing to say that doesn't bore even me half to death, and I am known to be quite preoccupied with the minutiae of my own little life.

To sum me up lately,

1. I am sick and / or tired all the time, and I am so incredibly sick and tired of being sick and tired.

2. I believe that I am clinically depressed. Major depression. For someone with some training in diagnosing such things, I have been remarkably slow on the uptake here. I think that I really, really need to be on antidepressants. Can't get up the energy to call the doctor and make an appointment.

3. In addition to being depressed, there may be some other things going on that are causing the constant fatigue. I think I need to have my thyroid and B-12 levels checked out. Issues with both of these run in my family. I have had my thyroid checked frequently over the years, though, and nothing has ever come across as abnormal so I don't hold out much hope for an answer there. Plus, see above re no energy to call the doctor.

4. I officially hate my job.

5. We are so broke. The money situation is terrible. Al just got a nice raise, but when you start with hardly any money then making 10% more is still not all that much. And all our bills are going up, up, up. (Insurance, power, water, adjustable rate 2nd mortgage, blah, blah, blah. I hardly think I need to bring up the price of gas.) While we are barely getting by at present it is hard to dream about the future.

6. Still infertile (after all of these years).

No comments: