Monday, October 10, 2005

weddings and taxes

The wedding was lovely. I needn't have stressed out about anything. We saw very few people that I knew, but these were all people that I hadn't seen in a long while and was happy to have a chance to catch up with. My gorgeous husband knew many more people than I did (to be expected since it was the wedding of one of his friends) and had a wonderful time. My clothes were perfect (don't you always worry that new clothes will turn out to have some horrible flaw - such as having suddenly shrunk 2 sizes since you tried them on at the store - when you wear them out for the first time?). The ceremony itself was outdoors, and thankfully the weather was nice. Really, it could not have been more beautiful. The reception was very relaxed and a lot of fun.

This week's stress? Taxes!! Can you believe it? We actually filed for 2 extensions and now must file by the end of the week!!! The bad (er, even worse) news? I can't find my carefully collected tax documents (W-2's 1099's, etc.). I put them all in a folder and now I can't find it. I must turn the house upside down to locate them tomorrow. Wish me luck. I am too exhausted to start looking now and really must go to bed.

Thank goodness tomorrow should be an easy day at work.

No comments: